Friday, February 18, 2005

Hollow

Well, this is the first time, I'll be posting on the new blog, however, I haven't decided if I am going to leave this for myself for add people to this, and let them post on here..You never know.

Anyway, I just finished my fourth flick entitled and emblazoned with the title It Could Be Perfect. It's fitting, because everything could be perfect and yet, it never is. Nothing's perfect really, I've come to this conclusion, this guy, came into my school today to talk to us about business and everything.

His name is Richard Yevoli, he owns Skate Safe USA or Skate Safe America. His site his here, if you want to look at it. Anyway, this guy Yevoli, he's a good guy, I can tell by his stature, assholes usually have this cocky confidence when talking to people, and this guy, he didn't have that. He was standing there behind a faux-podium this woman (who looked good from afar) stood to his left (my right) and you could just smell the sexual tension. He was boning her, it was evident. Anyway, he goes into this whole speil he owns this Skate place, that has three rinks, and they play all different types of sports, but focus mainly on hockey. I don't like Hockey at all, and the cancellation of season only really makes me pity the people involved by even reading the newspaper articles. What does impress me is the fact that Hockey Players are playing pick up games, that's pretty fucking cool of them, because they don't have to do anything, but these guys love hockey.

I went to work afterwards, I work at a pretty shitty law firm, and I collect bills, I wish it were physical, because then, of course, I'd excel at it. Then I went to Blockbuster where Conroy works, saw a bunch of people, and then came home, read some comics, and watched the latest episode of Tilt deleted the most recently tivo'd episode of Beverly Hills 90210 and the episodes of Two Guys and Girl I tivo'd off WE because I had already seen both of them. I then got up, sat down at the computer, and played two hands of only poker, got a stake of 379 (started at a 100) and then bowed out, and started this fucking blogger. I have another side...and it's THE SOTUA

If you click that link you can go there, and visit that site, it's hilarious at times, and boring as hell, like recently, at other times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home