Friday, February 18, 2005

Friday.

Friday's suck. I've come to this fantastical realization, they do, infact suck. The only good to come out of this day is that I got my hair cut, by Eric, who's my usual hair cutter guy...or a barber, and he was only there, because the other guy had discovered some type of heart defect. I hate to say that another man's loss is my gain, but it's evident that God is on my side today.

This is due to the fact that I'm going to Mulcahy's tomorrow, for a little ...partying and getting slosh on because, this is what I do. Me and TMK had a discussion about how drunk we've gotten over the last couple of years, and decided that me and him top that list on two things. One of pure drunkeness, we've never really done anything too stupid, or even remotely...I fell in a lake on my first day of drinking, he passed out under a bridge for 2 hours. So what? Conroy slapped post it notes on the wall that said I love snatch, Los passed out on Juan's couch with Kate's head in his lap. That was pretty awkward, I must say. But we've still decided that we handle our drunk better than most, as well as been drunker than most. Especially Ed, who drinks and drinks, but never gets drunk...where does that beer go?

So today I'm in class, and my teacher calls religion screwy I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I'm pretty sure she's saying religion is crazy and no one really understands it. I've been sleeping too much in class, this is practically staring me in the face. I could be like "Well we're not really supposed to understand religion, because all the bible is good for is holding up tables, and starting fires." Of course I don't mean that, but in class I'm cynical, outside of that I'm more...in touch with reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home