Sunday, February 20, 2005

The Bar...The OC...and Comic Books.

The Bar, Mulcahy's was a great time, really it was, I enjoyed myself, until I wound up praying to the kings of porcelain and puking my guts out. I don't know what happened, I really don't, but I must have ate something, or drank something, that didn't agree with me, because I only throw up when I completely over do it, and last night, was not one of those nights. Mulcahy's, however, was packed out with Old People...and the bands sucked...and it was kind of horrifying. I was drunk and every old person there was. I'm suprised that something like Hogs and Heffers didn't happen, where Los and Myself got macked on by an old chick. Old Chicks dig us, I don't know why. That's just the way it is. Then I was at Pathmark today, looking all Mutant like with the red shit on my face, never took the sunglasses off, and this girl has a black eye. I believe it is written that the mutants belong together.

The OC's getting better and better, and more like Beverly Hills 90210 each week. I love it, it's drama at it's most critical point, it's hatred, sex, comic books, annoying people all rolled into one. You remember when Donna was just like "there" sometimes, and then like 2 years later she was one of the main characters, when Kelly and Brandon were going to get married, then Brandon left and Dylan came back. Man, I can't wait for The OC to fully develop. It's going to be great.

Comic Books again, as I will mention time and time again, are awesome, they're one of the best ways to get kids to read, give them a comic book, then in no time, they'll be reading real books. There's some great ones out there too like Darkness and Invincible and Ultimate Spider-Man and coming soon Ultimate Iron-Man.

I had to make it up to the McDonalds God's today, because I have a feeling that when I bad mouthed Mccy D's in their house they got pissed off and put some type of hex on me, and I wound up throwing up guts last night. Least it wasn't blood, and at least I'm not Dessel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home