Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Easing into things...

This is something that I wrote, just now, just because it rolled off the tongue, just because I liked the way it sounded in my head. It's just because.


"I regret to inform you that I cannot recall the sound of your voice. There are such things that I can recall such as: your face, and your smell. The smell of a bellowing fireplace, and a cheap perfume that lingers throughout an empty house in suburbia. Your face; wonderful and forgiving. I apologize, for I cannot remember why I left, or where the house was; or your name. It pains me to realize that I’ve lost you, because I believe you are the woman I am to be with for my eternal life, but circumstances have taken hold and removed me from your life."

It's the intro for something a little different, I penned not too long ago....that's going to get posted here, when I find the hand written scraps that I originally penned it on. Thank you, and goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home