Monday, July 25, 2005

Any chimp can play human for a day...

So I'm listening to Rilo Kiley, and I'm mildly depressed, because I can't handle women. I've tried, I'm just inept, seriously. Boom. Har, Har. Seriously though, I'm incapable of talking to girls, I like this girl, but hell if I know, if she likes me back. I try, but I continously fail miserably, and I do mean miserably.

Fuck, I have writers block. I hate to admit to it, because it happens very few times in my life. I have writers block. Sadly. It's because of my lackluster life, and my lack of ability to tell a girl how I feel about her. My leaving my home state, and...if anything else, my ineptitude. Rilo Kiley helps, hell, It's a Hit is like a fucking anthem for me at this point. I watch Roy and his chick just chillen, him just mouthen at her, and her just laughing at him. It's a good relationship and I see it going far. I see myself, and my shit going nowhere. It's boredom that drives me and undeveloped shit.

I wish I could just chill and listen to the Beach Boy's infamous 'Pet Sounds' - yeah, that's what I'm about; fortunately.

JD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home